Malta is a multi-cultural meltingpot of successful international business familes who have, over the years, featured Malta prominently in their international lives. From 2013, Malta citizenship law allows reputable families to obtain Maltese citizenship by contributing to the Maltese economy.
Malta Citizenship by Investment
Malta’s lure as a popular immigration location can be found in various factors, including
- visa-free travel to 168 countries, including UK, US, Canada.
- right to live, work, study, invest in any of the 28 European Union countries.
- Malta citizenship law allows dual / multiple nationality.
- high standard of living & security;
- hospitable multilingual people;
- excellent & well-rated banking infrastructure;
- beneficial tax and an extensive network of double taxation agreements;
- absense of worldwide taxation - no requirement to declare assets / wealth - no wealth taxes.
- remittance basis of taxation for resident non-domiciled persons.
Citizenship Law in Malta
Under the Malta Citizenship Act, the modes of acquiring Maltese citizenship include:
Our Malta Citizenship Law Practice
Chetcuti Cauchi’s team of specialised Citizenship lawyers is dedicated to providing sound Malta citizenship law advice and cross-border relocation assistance to private clients and high net worth individuals worldwide. Led by Dr Jean-Philippe Chetcuti, Dr Priscilla Mifsud Parker, and Kenneth Camilleri, Chetcuti Cauchi's award-winning Malta Citizenship Law team is the oldest specialised immigration law practice in Malta. We have successfully represented individuals and families ranging from expatriate retirees, immigrants seeking employment, entertainment and sports personalities to HNW individuals listed in Forbes lists.