The process by which companies are led, administered and directed is referred to as corporate management. Business tasks which fall under the scope of corporate management typically include strategic planning, managing company resources and applying these resources towards attaining the company’s objectives.
The company formation process is a rather straightforward one which can be completed within 24-49 hours from receipt of the documentation and satisfaction of requirements established by Maltese law.
As per the Companies Act, a company is set up through the drafting and registration of its Memorandum of Association. Once all shareholders subscribe thereto, a certificate of registration will we issued. Through our Corporate team, we offer comprehensive services which cater to every aspect of company formation.
Management Reporting is vital to proper corporate management. Our timely and regular management reporting service enables businesses to take meaningful business decisions at the right time, giving our clients commercial agility and a competitive advantage over business adversaries. Management reports can be prepared and presented to the decision-makers of your business on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
Official Company Secretarial assistance
Our corporate services department ensures that the companies are in full compliance with annual filing requirements applicable to all limited liability companies by providing a competent and experienced Company Secretary to administer the company's official duties.
Our company secretarial services include filing statutory returns, completion of share transfers or changes in directors and revising/updating of your company's Memorandum and Articles of Association, amongst others.
Back-office administration services
In order for a company to run as smoothly and seamlessly as possible, it is imperative for companies to have excellent back-office administration which is an integral part of corporate management. At Chetcuti Cauchi we offer such services, including:
- Bank account management, reconciliations & accounting;
- Maltese street address with dedicated mail receiving facilities and weekly forwarding of mail to your address;
- Immediate acknowledgement of mail sent to your clients & immediate forwarding of mail to you by e-mail or fax;
- Dedicated telephone lines answered in your company name / tradename; clients' calls are initially answered by our staff and calls are subsequently relayed to your telephone number anywhere in the world;
- Maltese mobile phone numbers with international roaming facilities;
- Fax lines for your company; faxes from clients are immediately answered with an acknowledgement and then forwarded to your e-mail address;
- Maltese website for your company + e-mail addresses which you can access from anywhere around the world;
- Secretarial services including relaying of your mail/faxes/e-mail to clients worldwide.
Through our Malta VAT tax experts, we advise on whether to register for VAT and if so, find the most beneficial method of VAT accounting, take care of vat registration, prepare and submit VAT returns to the Malta VAT department, carry out intrastat and EC sales reporting, cater for VAT planning and advice in connection with complex transactions, liaise with the Malta VAT Department in connection with compliance visits and disputes and carry out deregistration processes.
Accounting & Auditing Services
Our Accounting team strives to provide efficient and cost-effective service, skillfully handling management accounting, auditing, company administration, banking support, payroll and tax compliance services. Thus, we are in a position to provide truly all-encompassing and multi-disciplinary accounting services.
Our Corporate Management Practice
Our fully-fledged Corporate Services department is dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of corporate management services under one roof including Malta company formation, official company secretarial assistance, back office administration services, tax compliance, accounting and auditing services.