Prospects is a market regulated as a multi-lateral trading facility and operated by the Malta Stock Exchange (MSE). Prospects is aimed at Small to Medium-sized Enterprises, facilitating their access to the capital markets.
Prospects is fully compliant with Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) which harmonises the regulation of investment services and Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTFs) at EU level.
|GDP GROWTH: 4.3% in 2015 (EC)
||EUROPEAN UNION: Member of the EU & Eurozone
|REGULATOR: Malta Financial Services Authority
||UNEMPLOYMENT RATE: 5.8% in 2015 (EC), lowest in the EU
|WORKFORCE: Well qualified, English speaking
||BANKING SYSTEM: 10th soundest system in the world (WEF)
|TIME ZONE: Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)
||FINANCIAL SERVICES FRAMEWORK: EU and OECD approved
Listing on Prospects is regulated by the Financial Markets Act (2002), which was amended in 2007 to take into account EU reforms.
The administration of the platform falls within the remit of the MSE which is also responsible to issue the Propsects Rules & compliance with continuing obligations.
- No minimum IPO size;
- Small and Medium Enterprises oriented;
- MSE brand and reputation;
- Cost effective and easy access to capital;
- No need for security and collateral;
- Potential for increased turnover, employment & profitability.
- Appoint a corporate advisor;
- Devise a business plan;
- PLC with a share capital of €46,588 (min.);
- M&A in conformity with listing rules;
- Equities and/or Corporate bonds
Process & Timeline
Why Work With Us