Official Listing in Malta offers the benefit of an EU jurisdiction with a sterling reputation in financial services. Listing on the Malta Stock Exchange affords international visibility, and is deemed to be a gateway to the European market.
|GDP GROWTH: 4.3% in 2015 (EC)
||EUROPEAN UNION: Member of the EU & Eurozone
|REGULATOR: Malta Financial Services Authority
||UNEMPLOYMENT RATE: 5.8% in 2015 (EC), lowest in the EU
|WORKFORCE: Well qualified, English speaking
||BANKING SYSTEM: 10th soundest system in the world (WEF)
|TIME ZONE: Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)
||FINANCIAL SERVICES FRAMEWORK: EU and OECD approved
Official Listing in Malta is regulated by the Financial Markets Act (2002), which was amended in 2007 to take into account EU reforms. The administration of the Act falls within the remit of the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), which is an official & independent body also responsible to issue Listing Rules.
- Fast process of listing and approve;
- Provide applicant with EU Passport;
- International visibility and recognition;
- Euro share price as M&A currency;
- Ranked in Top Brand listing;
- Gives access to international market.
- Minimum securities market value is €1,000,000;
- Applicant should be an incorporated Co;
- M&A conformity with listing rules;
- Fully paid share capital is €1,000,000;
- Annual accounts history of a mimimum 3 years.
Process & Timeline
Why Work With Us